check_pgbackrest 2.2 has been released
Posted on 2021-12-06 by Stefan Fercot
Mons, Belgium, December 6, 2021
check_pgbackrest is designed to monitor pgBackRest
backups from Nagios, relying on the status information given by the
It allows to monitor the backups retention and the consistency of the archived
Changes in check_pgbackrest 2.2
- The retention service will check if any error was detected during the backup (reported since pgBackRest 2.36).
- Add nagios_strict output format to filter out unsupported types of values from performance data. (Reported by netphantm and Adrien Nayrat)
- Support uncompressed files in the archives service. (Suggested by Jean-Philippe Guérard)
retention-incr options in the retention service. (Contributed by devopstales)
retention-age-to-oldest option in the retention service. (Suggested by Hendrik Schöffmann)
Links & Credits
This is an open project, licensed under the PostgreSQL license.
Any contribution to improve it is welcome.
- Download: https://github.com/pgstef/check_pgbackrest/releases
- Support: https://github.com/pgstef/check_pgbackrest/issues