check_pgbackrest 1.7 has been released
Posted on 2020-01-14 by Dalibo
Mons, Belgium, January 14, 2020
check_pgbackrest is designed to monitor pgBackRest backups from Nagios, relying on the status information given by the info command.
It allows to monitor the backups retention and the consistency of the archived WAL segments.
Changes in check_pgbackrest 1.7
- Rename --format argument to --output.
- Add json output format.
- Add timing debug information.
- Improve performance of the needed wal list check.
Links & Credits
check_pgbackrest is part of the Dalibo Labs initiative. It is mainly developed by Stefan Fercot. This is an open project, licensed under the PostgreSQL license. Any contribution to improve it is welcome.
- [Download]: https://github.com/dalibo/check_pgbackrest/releases
- [Support]: https://github.com/dalibo/check_pgbackrest/issues
Note: RPM package is available on the GitHub Release page.