Announcing the release of Apache AGE 1.1.0
Posted on 2022-09-05 by Apache AGE
Related Open Source
Apache AGE Team has released version 1.1.0 of Apache AGE
Apache AGE is a PostgreSQL extension that provides graph database functionality.
AGE (A Graph Extension) is inspired by AgensGraph, a multi-model database Bitnine built from PostgreSQL 10. The goal of the project is to apply graph processing and analytics to relational databases, enabling both the ANSI-SQL and openCypher.
Release Notes For v1.1.0
Following changes are made this release:
- Support for Agtype containment ops and GIN Indices.
- Add CALL [YIELD] grammar rules for the implementation of CALL procedures.
- VLE path variable integration performance patch.
- Improve WHERE clause performance and support index scans.
- Allow global graph contexts to see currentCommandIds.
- Cache Agtype and GRAPHID OIDs.
- Allow lists and maps to be used in the SET clause.
- Fix bug in aggregate function collect().
- Fix Bug in WHERE clause and property constraints.
- Fix VLE local cache bug (crash).
- Fix bug where integers were not being serialized correctly when stored in GIN indices.
- Fix the VLE peek_stack_head routine to return a NULL if the stack is NULL.
- Fix MERGE visibility in chained commands, SET specifically.
- Fix github issue #212 - Add access operator (
->>) to Agtype.
- Fix github issue #220 - fix local cached contexts for static procedures.
- Fix github issue #224 - fix regression tests to fix issues on mac with trigonometric functions.
- Fix github issue #235 - when MERGE and SET were used together.
- Fix github issue #240 - negative array bounds.
- Fix github issue #240 - negative array bounds - addendum.
- Updated README.
Please see the repository for details : https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/v1.1.0-rc0
Please feel free to send us an inquiry/idea regarding our project to Eya firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair of Apache AGE)
Github Issues : https://github.com/apache/age/issues