Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.4.0
Posted on 2021-04-08 by Apache AGE
Apache AGE Team has released version 0.4.0 of Apache AGE.
Apache AGE is a PostgreSQL extension that provides graph database functionality. AGE is an acronym for A Graph Extension, and is inspired by Bitnine's fork of PostgreSQL 10, AgensGraph, which is a multi-model database. The goal of the project is to create single storage that can handle both relational and graph model data so that users can use standard ANSI SQL along with openCypher, the Graph query language.
Version 0.4.0 of Apache AGE supports the following:
- Added Auto Group By aggregation support for RETURN and WITH clauses.
- Added support for more input types in aggregate functions.
- Added support for DISTINCT in functions.
- Added explicit type cast from AGTYPEOID to TEXTOID.
- Added explicit type casting Agtype to PG's shortint, int, and Bigint
- Added type casting from AGTYPEOID to INT8OID and FLOATOID. For use with user defined (non-AGE) functions within the cypher query.
- Added overloading for INT8OID mathematical operators.
- Added * and optional edge grammar components.
- Changed input types for typecasting functions to “any”.
- Added support for the DELETE clause.
- Added support for Stored Procedures and PL/pgSQL.
- Added a basic agtype parser for the NodeJS driver.
This release has 2 assets:
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Please see the repository for details :
Please feel free to use and send us an inquiry/idea about our project to Eya (email@example.com) (Apache AGE's active Committer)
Github Issues : https://github.com/apache/incubator-age/issues