Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.3.0
Posted on 2021-02-08 by Apache AGE
Apache AGE Team has released version 0.3.0 of Apache AGE.
Apache AGE is a PostgreSQL extension that provides graph database functionality. AGE is an acronym for A Graph Extension, and is inspired by Bitnine's fork of PostgreSQL 10, AgensGraph, which is a multi-model database. The goal of the project is to create single storage that can handle both relational and graph model data so that users can use standard ANSI SQL along with openCypher, the Graph query language.
Added the following openCypher functions:
- Trigonometric: e, sqrt, exp, log, log10, degrees, radians, pi, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, & atan2.
- String: replace, split, left, right, substring, rTrim, lTrim, trim, toUpper, toLower, reverse, & toString.
- Numeric: rand, abs, ceil, floor, round, & sign.
Added user defined functions of the form:
- Currently working on aggregate function support.
- Added the following openCypher aggregate functions:
- min, max, stDev, stDevP, percentileCont, percentileDisc & count.
- avg & sum are added but may need to be reworked.
Added Exists clause:
- Property Constraints
- The MATCH clause supports using property constraints.
- Set Clause Added
- Support for updating a single property value
- Multiple SET clauses can be used in a single query
- Supported to work with MATCH, CREATE, and REMOVE clauses
- Remove Clause Added
- Support for removing a single property values
- Multiple REMOVE clauses can be used in a single query
- Supported to work with MATCH, CREATE, and SET clauses
- Define Extension’s Behaviour when dropped
- Added a process to occur when the extension is dropped in Postgres.
Please see the repository for details:
Please feel free to use and send us any inquiry/idea about our project to: Eya (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Apache AGE's active Committer)
Github Issues : https://github.com/apache/incubator-age/issues