Jitterbit 1.2 is a major release that includes significant performance upgrades to its PostgreSQL-based server and powerful new features, including:
* Plug-ins - now users can customize their solutions by easily adding new functionality to Jitterbit to meet their individual needs, such as a specific type of security encryption, alternative data cleansing mechanisms or event-based triggers to launch other in-house applications.
* Revamped Formula builder – the formula builder has been upgraded to include new functions (e.g. LDAP, Email, DBLookup), an auto-completion feature, and other powerful additions to increase productivity.
* Document handling - new functionality for creating text document
structures from template files, converting database structures to text structures, and more.
* Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) support – improved connectivity to on-demand applications such as Salesforce.com’s APEX API.
* Added support for recursive XSDs and DTDs.
Jitterbit 1.2 is available for download from http://www.jitterbit.com
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.