pgAdmin III v1.6.3 released
Posted on 2007-03-26
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.6.3, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD , Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.6.3 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Fix an overflow bug in pgAgent, per report from Sabin Coanda
- Fix a bug that prevented adding new nodes to a Slony cluster, per Duncan Beeby.
- Remember the server's SSL mode property correctly.
- Prevent the RULE privilege becoming re-enabled for tables on PostgreSQL 8.2+, per Erwin.
- Minor fix for edb/spl functions.
- Fix procedure support on EnterpriseDB AS81.
- Fix a rare bug in the Edit Grid which could cause a crash when editting data in tables with deleted columns and a primary key that isn;t at the beginning of the table. Thanks to Patrick De Visschere for the test case.
- Use the correct version of the Slony scripts when creating a new cluster, per Duncan Beeby.
- Prevent the Edit Grid Filter causing a crash if an invalid filter containing a % is used, per Erwin.
- Fix a minor bug in app bundle creation for Mac [Florian G. Pflug]
- Fix the graphical explain to properly display backwards index scan nodes, per Brendan O'Shea.
- Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.
- Monitor the streams again whilst backing up on Mac - this no longer crashes in wx2.8. Per Dave Livesay.
- Fix a crash on Mac that occurred when using some combo boxes, per David Lowry.
- Fix menu icon for Gnome [Nathan Egge]
- Allow users with SUPERUSER but no other privilege flags to create roles and databases etc. per Andy Shellam.
- Handle non-default schema paths properly in the Foreign Key dialogue, per Philipp Specht
- Fix localisation of 'Tab' as a copy delimiter.
- Update to support the changed syntax of pg_dump 8.2+.
- Add support for Sun's compiler [Dhanaraj M]
- Fix an issue in the Query Tool export option that could result in blank lines in the export file, per Mathias Durst and Mike.
- Truncate comments containing \r\n correctly, per Erwin.
- Fix query tool title which was unfortunately broken by an earlier fix for another bug.
pgAdmin Development Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.