pgAdmin III v1.6.2 released
Posted on 2007-01-15
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.6.2, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.6.2 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Prevent the filter/sort options dialogue being opened when data is being refreshed, per Erwin Brandstetter.
- Fix per-table autovacuum settings for PostgreSQL >= 8.2 per Devrim Gunduz.
- Fix some oddities in the way current per-table vacuum settings are displayed.
- Build against PostgreSQL 8.2 on Windows.
- Restore dialog sizes correctly.
- Ensure column headers and the insert row are shown in the edit grid when no rows exist in the table being editted, per Bob Pawley.
- Properly size the backup dialog, per Patrick Headley.
- Add '...' to truncated column comments in table SQL, per Erwin Brandstetter.
- Reverse engineer columns with multi-word names (like 'timestamp with timezone') correctly so that precision and array modifiers are included properly. Per Erwin Brandstetter.
- Avoid a crash when closing the query tool on Solaris [Dhanaraj M].
- Properly drop foreign keys in schemas whose names require quoting, per M S.
- Avoid displaying multi line data in single line list controls, per Clodoaldo Pinto Neto.
- Refresh database objects correctly, per Guy Rouillier.
- Enable the OK button on the database properties dialog when variables are changed.
pgAdmin Development Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.