pgAdmin III v1.4.3 released
Posted on 2006-07-20
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.4.3, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.4.3 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Display job steps and schedules properly in the Job dialogue, per Eric Shuman.
- Display interval precision properly, per Walter Haslbeck
- Return the script return value when executing shell scripts from pgAgent, per Eric Shuman
- Use a slider instead of a spin control to avoid a wxGTK bug on the status form, per Peter Eisentraut.
- Allow non-superusers to edit roles where appropriate [Thomas Sondag]
- Allow non-superuser roles with the appropriate permissions to create roles and DBs.
- Fix a bug in the pgpass save code that could damage files.
- Use the correct encoding in the View Data filter options per Ferenc.
- Add an accelerator key (Delete) for deleting rows in the edit grid (Win32), per Emil Nowak.
- Ensure the user is warned if files cannot be written.
- Install PkgInfo into the Contents directory in the OSX appbundle, per John DeSoi.
- Detect and correctly use GNU vs. BSD xargs when completing an appbundle install, per John DeSoi.
pgAdmin Development Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.