New versions of powerful EMS tools for PostgreSQL database conversion and comparison released!
Posted on 2006-03-20 by _migrated
EMS Company is pleased to announce new versions of powerful tools for PostgreSQL database conversion and comparison: DB Comparer 2006 and Data Pump 2006.
EMS DB Comparer 2006 for PostgreSQL is an excellent tool for database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected differences.
What's new in EMS DB Comparer 2006?
- Completely re-designed top-of-the-art user interface
- Ample opportunities for customizing your working environment
- New way of browsing differences between compared databases
- Easy viewing of all differing properties of database objects
- Ability to print a pre-defined differences report or create a new one
- New advanced comparison options
- Improved sync script generation
- Multilanguage support
- A lot of other improvements and bug fixes
You can download EMS DB Comparer 2006 for PostgreSQL at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/dbcomparer/download
EMS Data Pump 2006 is an excellent tool for converting databases and importing table data from ADO-compatible sources to PostgreSQL databases. Database conversion becomes as easy as possible with EMS Data Pump 2006!
What's new in EMS Data Pump 2006?
- New top-of-the-art user interface.
- Full support of the latest database server version.
- Ability to select fields to export data.
- New advanced options.
- Multilanguage support.
- A lot of other improvements and bug fixes.
You can download EMS Data Pump 2006 for PostgreSQL at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/datapump/download
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.