Some of the New Features and Enhancements for PostgreSQL 8.1 and 8.0:
* Entity Relationship Diagrams
* Automatic SQL script generation
* Reverse engineering
* Support of the PostgreSQL 8.1 specifics
* Check box "without OIDS" is now set up as checked (true) by default.
* The new parameter "SORTOP = sort_operator" is loaded to the definition Aggregate of functions (text object Aggregates) during RE.
* Loading of Functions has been modified. The new argument "argmode" for parameter of function is supported now.
* Roles stored among USERS are used for PostgreSQL 8.1.
* Support for Tablespace. It's also possible to load Tablespace during RE.
* Support for connection via Unique Index.
Complete description of all the new features and enhancements can be found at:
Charonware, s.r.o. provides FREE updates and FREE trial version of CASE Studio 2. The latest version 2.23 is available at:
CHARONWARE, s. r. o. is a privately held company established in 2000 in Ostrava in the Czech Republic (European Union). It specializes in developing database modeling tools along with respecting principles of the Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE). Its aim is to make software products that would be beneficial for database designers, developers and all who want to accomplish their database-related tasks with greater productivity and higher quality.
CHARONWARE, s. r. o.
visit our website:
fax: 00420 596 723 852
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.