EMS SQL Query 2005 for PostgreSQL released!
Posted on 2005-10-03 by _migrated
EMS SQL Query 2005 for PostgreSQL is now available online under www.sqlmanager.net. It can be downloaded from the proper download page.
What is EMS SQL Query 2005?
EMS SQL Query 2005 for PostgreSQL is an utility that lets you quickly and
simply build SQL queries to PostgreSQL databases. Visual building as well as
direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical
interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for a
query, set the selection criteria and much more. You can work with several
queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several
modes and perform any other operations you may need in your work with
What are key features of SQL Query 2005 for PostgreSQL?
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Selecting tables and fields for a query visually by drag&drop
- Possibility of working with several queries in separate windows
- Registering databases for working with the required databases only
- Possibility of creating queries with unions and subqueries visually
- Multiple database connections
- Advanced printing system.
- Ability to view query plans.
- Ability to create diagrams based on queries
- History of recently used queries
- Plenty of useful tools such as data grouping and filtering.
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Fully customizable interface, including interface language
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.