DMSoft Technologies is glad to announce Access2PostgreSQL Pro v1.0.0 release. It converts Microsoft Access databases to PostgreSQL and vice versa supporting Unicode and allowing user to convert data to PostgreSQL Text file and PHP script. Conversion of Primary keys and Indexes is supported.
Here is the full list of the features implemented:
• Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866,
DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, UTF8 (unicode charset)
• Primary keys and Indexes support
• Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
• Saving data into a dump file, PHP script for export to MySQL database;
• Support for MS Access Work Groups;
• Support for AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion;
• Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields with a substitute symbol.
• Support for field default values conversion;
• Automation of the conversion process with built-in scheduler
• High speed of data conversion. Access2PostgreSQL Sync speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category
• Advanced customization options:
partial selection for database objects to be converted.
database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion.
detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
• Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
• Data array support
• `GUID` Access database type support.
• `OLE Object` packages support.
• Skins support.
• Multilanguage Support
We encourage you to try Access2PostgreSQL Pro. You can download trial version from:
See http://data-conversions.net/access-to-postgresql-pro-converter.html for more details.
All your feedbacks are highly appreciated. Send you comments and suggestions to email@example.com
Note that you may evaluate free fully functional copy of Access2PostgreSQL Pro for as much as 10 runs. After trial period expiration 10 records of each table will be processed. You can upgrade this trial version to full operation by purchasing and entering a valid registration code.
You are welcome to order Access2PostgreSQL Pro at: http://data-conversions.net/order.html
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.