DB Doc 7.0 released
Posted on 2019-10-15 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd
Yohz Software has just released DB Doc 7.0, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 12.
- Better compatibility on systems using high-dpi displays.
DB Doc benefits:
- Document a PostgreSQL database in 5 simple steps
- Create documentation in HTML, XML, PDF,
CHM, and MS Word formats. You can view the samples here.
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- View statistical data like the largest tables and indexes in each database
- Document layouts are fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing timely and accurate documentation
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 and newer, without the need for any additional database drivers.
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
For more details about DB Doc, please visit the product page. DB Doc-related technical blogs are available here. A discount is available for a limited time using the coupon code POSTGRESQL12.
Third Party Proprietary