PostgreSQL JDBC 42.2.7 Released
Posted on 2019-09-11 by JDBC Project
PostgreSQL JDBC 42.2.7 has been released.
This release does not add any groundbreaking features, rather it fixes some annoying problems and makes life a little easier for some. See below for details.
- Expose parameter status messages (GUC_REPORT) to the user PR 1435
- Add automatic module name to manifest for jdk9+ PR 1538
- Log ignoring rollback when no transaction in progress PR 1549
- Map inet type to InetAddress PR 1527 issue 1134
- issue 1547 As long as peek returns some bytes do not reset the timeout, this allows us to continue checking until any async notifies are consumed PR 1548
- issue 1466 In logical decoding the if the backend was requesting a reply we… PR 1467
- issue 1534 Proleptic java.time support PR 1539
- Ensure isValid() will not last more than timeout seconds PR 1557
The JDBC team would like to thank all that helped with this release your input is invaluable.
Related Open Source