DB Doc 6.0 released
Posted on 2019-01-24 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd
Yohz Software has just released DB Doc 6.0, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 11.x databases.
- Added option to generate schema information in XML format.
- Added sample XSL style sheets to display the XML content.
DB Doc benefits:
- Document a PostgreSQL database in 5 simple steps
- Create documentation in HTML, XML, PDF,
CHM, and MS Word formats. You can view the samples here.
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing timely and accurate documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs on Linux using Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 and newer, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, please visit the product page. DB Doc-related technical blogs are available here.
Third Party Proprietary