PostgresDAC 3.3.0 meets PostgreSQL 10
Posted on 2017-10-19 by microOLAP
New milestone PostgresDAC release is out! Now with PostgreSQL 10 support.
PostgresDAC is a direct access component suite for RAD Studio (Delphi and C++Builder)/FreePascal/Lazarus and PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB, Amazon RDS, PostgresPro and Heroku Postgres.
- [!] v10.0 client libraries added
- [!] v10.0 dump & restore libraries (pg_dump.dll, pg_restore.dll) added
- [!] PostgresDAC components are enabled on IDE Component pallette for all platforms from now
- [+] doNoPublications option added to TPSQLDump.Options
- [+] doNoSubscriptions option added to TPSQLDump.Options
- [+] doNoSync option added to TPSQLDump.Options
- [+] roNoPublications option added to TPSQLRestore.Options
- [+] roNoSubscriptions option added to TPSQLRestore.Options
- [-] Сrash fixed in TPSQLRestore when using parallel mode and using a list file to select a subset of items
You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v3.3.0 right now at:
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/ or login to your private area on our site at
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at