pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Released
Posted on 2017-10-05 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 2.0, the most popular graphical administration and management tool for the PostgreSQL database.
This release of pgAdmin 4 includes over 70 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
Notable changes in this release include:
- PostgreSQL and EDB Advanced Server 10 support, including table partitioning
- An updated icon set and embedded fonts for consistent look and feel on all platforms
- Significant speed enhancements, particularly at startup time
- Out-of-the-box ability to run in either server or desktop mode with no additional configuration changes required
- Support for SSL certificate based authentication
- Detailed display of server status info on the dashboards, with options to cancel queries and terminate sessions
For more information, please see the website
Download your copy here