dbMigration .NET v5 released
Posted on 2017-03-10 by fish's dotNET
dbMigration .NET v5
is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and sync tool,
With it you can easily migrate schema and data between different databases without complicated procedures.
Supported databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, LocalDB, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Informix,
Vertica, NuoDB, Teradata, Sybase ASE, Firebird, SQLite, SQLCe, VistaDB, Access, dBase, FoxPro,
Text, Excel, ODBC, OleDB...etc.
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Major New features from version 3.8 to 5.0 (2016/10/01~2017/03/10):
- Added support for PostgreSQL <-> VistaDB migration
- Added support for PostgreSQL error detail message
- Added support for PostgreSQL (one/two) dimensional arrays
- Added Multi-Language UI (Options->Language)
- Added Automatically generate foreign keys (PG)
- Ability to add custom delimited file extensions
- Improved Migrating VIEWS/FUNCTIONS/SEQUENCES definitions (PG->PG)
- Improved Data Synchronization
- Improved Automatic Mapping Types (UDT)
- Improved Custom Mapping Types
- Improved Command-Line
- Compiled with Visual Studio 2017
- ...and more
The new version is immediately available for download.