Database .NET 18.9 released!
Posted on 2016-07-15 by fish's dotNET
I am happy to announce the new major release of Database .NET 18.9.
It is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool,
With it you can browse objects, design tables, edit rows, export data, run queries and migrate data with a consistent interface.
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Major New features from version 18.1 to 18.9:
- PostgreSQL 9.6 compatibility
- Added Support for multi-dimensional arrays (PG)
- Added Support for bigserial datatype (PG)
- Added Support for Reporting Errors and Messages (PG)
- Added Support for LISTEN (listen for a notification) (PG)
- Added Support for browsing delimited text files
- Added Automatic reconnection
- Ability to Cancel executing command
- Ability to Copy Selected Results to Clipboard
- Ability to Calculate Selected Cells
- Ability to Export Results to PSV/SSV (Pipe and Semicolon delimited) (.psv;.ssv)
- Improved SQL History
- Improved Query Builder
- Improved Binding Procedure and Function parameters
- Improved Transaction Mode
- Improved Find In Grid
- Improved Data Import and Export
- Improved Data Editor and Browser
- Improved Generating Batch Scripts
- Improved SQL Editor
- Improved AutoComplete and IntelliSense
- Improved SQL File Version Control
- Improved Database Migration and Data Synchronization (Pro)
- ...and more