PostgreSQL Maestro 16.6 released
Posted on 2016-06-30
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Maestro 16.6, a powerful Windows GUI solution for PostgreSQL database server administration and database development.
The new version is immediately available for download.
Top 10 new features:
- PostgreSQL 9.6 compatibility.
- Support for Row Security Policies (PostgreSQL 9.5+).
- Support for BRIN indexes (PostgreSQL 9.5+).
- Support for "Allow Connections" and "Is Template" options (PostgreSQL 9.5+).
- Generate Updatable View tool becomes available for PostgreSQL 9.2 and lower.
- Support for indexes for materialized views.
- Improved "Show SQL Help" command flexibility.
- Support for Adobe Reader DC in BLOB Editor.
- Default Data Import settings can now be set up in the Program Options dialog.
- Some performance and usability improvements.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.