DB Doc 3 for PostgreSQL released
Posted on 2016-06-03
Yohz Software announces the release of DB Doc 3.0 on June 3, 2016, and is available for immediate download.
DB Doc benefits:
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- Document a database in a couple of clicks
- Create documents in HTML, CHM, and PDF formats
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs in Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 9.5, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, visit the product page here.