Database .NET v17 released
Posted on 2015-11-16 by fish's dotNET
I am happy to announce the new major release of Database .NET v17.
It is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool,
With it you can browse objects, design tables, edit rows, export data, run queries and migrate data with a consistent interface.
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Major New features from version 16.1 to 17.0:
- Compatible with PostgreSQL 9.5 beta 2 or higher
- Updated to Npgsql.dll 2.2.7
- Auto Completion supports for JSON functions (9.2~9.5)
- Generate Table Data (INSERTs) as a single file
- Clear Quick Filter on the object explorer
- Edit Rows with Filter Expression
- Minimize Main Window on the progress window
- Detect when file is changed outside the environment
- Displaying Data Types on the Form Viewer and Editor
- Filter and Reordering columns in the results pane
- Auto Completion for the Advanced options
- Built-in Database Migration and Data Synchronization (Pro)
- ...and more
The new version is immediately available for download.