phpPgAdmin 3.2 Released
The phpPgAdmin development team is proud to announce the release of the latest version of phpPgAdmin: 3.2.
(RPMs will be available soon)
This release builds upon the foundation of the hugely popular 3.0 release, with these new features:
* Afrikaans translation
* PostgreSQL 7.5 CVS support
* Option to dump table structure, data or structure and data
* Set datestyle and extra_float_digits when dumping data
* Results of table browse, table select, view browsing and report browsing
can now ALL be sorted by column
* Result rows of table selects can now be edited and deleted
* Extra login security to prevent logging into servers as postgres and
no password - a VERY common newbie error.
* Cluster indexes and indexed constraints (with analyze)
* Display clustered status of indexes and indexed constraints
* Table info - shows tables that reference the table, parent tables,
and child tables.
* Choice of operator when performing a Select
* 'Select All' feature of table selects now available on view
* Show casts
* Show conversions
* Show languages
* Make table icon link to browse table
* New show_advanced option that allows the hiding or display of
"advanced" objects such as conversions, types, operators, casts and
* Find Object feature can now find conversions, languages, domains,
constraints, indexes, rules and triggers.
* Better language Makefile for translators
* The SQL box now remembers your query when you click 'Back'.
Interested? Try out our online demo:
The phpPgAdmin Developers
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.