PostgreSQL Data Sync 15.3 released
Posted on 2015-03-26
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Data Sync 15.3, a powerful and easy-to-use tool for PostgreSQL database contents comparison and synchronization.
The new version is immediately available at
Top 5 new features:
- An ability to select or disable certain synchronization operations (Insert, Update, and Delete) has been implemented. The corresponding command line switches have been added as well.
- Now it is possible to specify SQL scripts to be executed before and/or after synchronizing data of each table.
- Synchronization script file name and log file name are now stored in the project file. These settings can be overwritten with the appropriate command line options.
- The first page of the wizard has been redesigned in order to provide more comfortable access to recently opened projects and display the latest company news.
- The progress windows are redesigned in the modern style and become more informative.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.