AnySQL Maestro 13.2 released
Posted on 2013-02-13 by SQL Maestro Group
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 13.2, a powerful tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC driver or OLE DB provider (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Access, etc).
The new version is immediately available at
AnySQL Maestro comes in both Freeware and Professional editions.
Top 10 new features:
- The software has been optimized to work with some popular DBMS including PostgreSQL.
- Updated Connection String Reference.
- Enhanced Get SQL Dump wizard.
- New Start Page with quick access to recently connected databases and latest company news.
- Improved SQL Editor.
- Highlighted key and required columns and multi-column lookup editors in the data grids.
- Data import from CSV files containing multi-line strings.
- Data Export: support for custom separators.
- Colored profiles in Database Explorer.
- New modern progress windows.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.