PostgreDAC v2.9.0 is out!
Posted on 2012-10-30
This important release introduces support for RAD Studio XE3 and fixes some nasty bugs.
- [!] v9.2.0 client libraries added
- [!] v9.2.0 dump & restore libraries (pg_dump.dll, pg_restore.dll) added
- [+] New field data processing methods introduced for RAD Studio XE3
- [+] Support for IProviderSupportNG interface introduced in RAD Studio XE3 added
- [*] TParam.DataType property for function argument with domain type is set to base type of domain instead of ftString
- [-] "E2015 Ambiguity between TDataSet::PSExecuteStatement and TPSQLDataset::PSExecuteStatement in C++ Builder XE3" bug fixed
- [-] "ftDate and ftTime fields may produce memory corruption in Delphi XE3" bug fixed
- [-] "TPSQLDataset.Locate method fails for timestamp fields" bug fixed
- [-] Internal memory leaks of EPSQLException objects eliminated
- [-] Memory leaks in TPSQLUpdateSQL's BLOBs processing are eliminated
You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.9.0 right now at:
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/ or login to your private area on our site at
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at