AnyDAC for Delphi major new version 6 released !
Posted on 2012-08-14 by DA-SOFT Technologies
DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of major new version "AnyDAC for Delphi" Summer 2012 v 6.0.1.
- Support for iOS Emulator and ARM devices.
- Support for FireMonkey, including FM AnyDAC dialogs (more).
- New Local SQL to query TDataSet's (more).
- New Centralized Cached Updates, with master-detail propagation (more).
- New DataSnap multi-tier driver.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS cross-platform applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to PostgreSQL, Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix, Advantage DB, DataSnap and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
AnyDAC home - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
AnyDAC shop - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
* AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage Database, DataSnap and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress or ODBC data sources.
- Optimized for best possible performance. 2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress.
- Reach API with 50 Delphi VCL components, including TADConnection, TADTransaction, TADQuery, TADStoredProc, TADTable, TADMemTable, TADLocalSQL.
- Unified API for cross-database access, including unified data type mapping, SQL dialect abstraction, connection aliases.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including backup, restore, validation, SQL scripting.
- Advanced Data Access Options, including Array DML, Live Data Window mode, full Unicode support.
- Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2, C++ Builder 5 to C++ Builder XE2, Lazarus / Free Pascal on Win32, Win64, Linux32, Linux64, Mac OS X, iOS.
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for DataSnap, TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise - Enterprise DB, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
- Workgroup - PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advantage DB.
- Database in clouds - SQL Azure.
- Desktop - SQLite, Access, Advantage DB, SQL CE, BlackFish SQL.
- Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
- Bridges - dbExpress, ODBC.
- Multi-Tier - DataSnap.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site, then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to newsletter" to "Yes".
Follow us on:
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/da_soft
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/dasoft
* UserVoice - https://anydac.uservoice.com