AnySQL Maestro 12.5 released
Posted on 2012-05-10 by SQL Maestro Group
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 12.5, a powerful tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC driver or OLE DB provider (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Access, etc).
The new version is immediately available at
AnySQL Maestro comes in both Freeware and Professional editions.
Top 10 new features:
- Report Designer.
- Support for auto increment columns for MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- SQL Editors: Unicode support, text change markers, and improved code folding appearance.
- Enhanced performance of the SQL Script Editor tool.
- Improved Script Runner.
- Inline images in the data grid.
- Displaying BLOB data as PDF.
- Creation of views from Visual Query Builder.
- Updated Data Input form.
- Spanish translation.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.