PostgreDAC v2.8.0 is out!
Posted on 2012-03-13 by microOLAP
This important release introduces support for MacOSX using RAD Studio XE2, greatly improves FireMonkey support, and fixes nasty bug with rare TPSQLMonitor freezing.
- [!] FireMonkey and cross platform support improved a lot
- [!] Support for custom connection parameters added to TPSQLDatabase.Params
- [+] EPGLibraryNotFoundException class introduced
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.OnException event added
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.Ping method added
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.UseSingleLineConnInfo property added
- [+] TPSQLNotify polling loop rewritten using threads
- [*] Handling of "libpq library not found" exception improved
- [*] Nag trial screen removed
- [*] OS GUI dependencies eliminated. Console application creating improved a lot
- [-] "XE and higner applications hang on close if TPSQLMonitor used" bug fixed
You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.8.0 right now at:
or login to your private area on our site at http://microolap.com/my/downloads/
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system.