phpPgAdmin 5.0-beta2 Released
Posted on 2010-10-01
The phpPgAdmin Team announce its 2nd beta version of phpPgAdmin 5.0 (aka PPA 5.0).
For a full description about PPA 5.0, please refer to the first beta announce:
To download this beta right now, visit:
Changelog since beta1
- Update Spanish translation(Miguel Useche)
- Update Czech translation (Marek ÄŒernockÃ½)
- Update Portuguese-Brazil translation (Fernando Wendt)
- Update French translation (JG 'ioguix' de Rorthais)
- Update Catalan translation (Bernat Pegueroles)
- Fix bug #3068680 "child tables info uses wrong field name", reported by langerheiko
- Fix bug #3071816 "First column in a SQL result missing", reported by Yilmaz ULKUSAL
- Multiple fixes about auto-completing Foreign Keys in forms, one bug reported by Dmitry Koterov
- Fix bug #2876417 "SQL window too small size to see bottom buttons (Execute)", reported by Philippe Cloutier
- A tryout to fix some bad escaped chars that are breaking the left browser tree with some specific locale configuration
- Remove "display_errors = on" by default (only useful during development)
Plus some small cleanup found on our way.
The phpPgAdmin Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.