* AnyDAC home - http://www.anydac.net
* AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
* Added unified support for the DBMS events (Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase SQL Anywhere).
* Improved and new online documentation.
* Improved design time support.
* TADSQliteIniFile addon (SQLite based registry).
* Virtual Storage Engine addon (decode BLOB into set of fields, eg XML BLOB -> set of attribute fields).
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is a unique set of universal Data Access Components for developing cross-database applications on CodeGear Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common rchitecture
AnyDAC enables native high-speed access to all major database systems.
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, InterBase and more.
* Generic access to any database supported through Embarcadero DbExpress and ODBC data sources.
* Unified API for access to cross-database features.
* First-class support for many database-specific features.
* Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
* Optimized for best possible performance.
* Advanced Data Access Options.
* Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
* Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Enterprise - Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
* Workgroup - Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase, SQL Anywhere, Advatage DS.
* Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
* Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
* Bridges - DbExpress, ODBC.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.