A new build (07.02.0004) of the psqlODBC driver has been uploaded to http://odbc.postgresql.org/.
Changes in this release include:
2002 Oct 10
1) Change SQLDescribeCol or SQLColAttribute to return right
ResultNumCols for keyset/static cursors(bug report from
2) Change PG_TYPE_TEXT -[HTML_REMOVED] PG_TYPE_VARCHAR for character columns
of the result of catalog functions (bug report from Mike Mascari).
2002 Oct 16
Change updatable cursors for 'select func()' to not return
an error(just changing the cursor to be read-only) per bug
report from Keisaku Sasaki.
2002 Oct 16
Added Unix build environment as supplied by Peter Eisentraut.
2002 Oct 21
1) Change SQLExtendedFetch to return SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND not SQL_ERROR
for non-select cursors per bug(?) report from Gabor.
2) Handle the CURS_IN_ROWSET flag properly when the 5th parameter
of SQLExtendedFetch is NULL per bug report from Janet Borschowa.
2002 Oct 24
Add multithreading on Solaris and Linux as supplied by
Janet Borschowa .
2002 Oct 30
1) Change SQLParamOptions to count errors as processed rows
per bug report from Barry Cohen.
2) Fix a bug about date/time escape string per bug report
from Janet BorSchowa.
2002 Nov 05
1) Improve the handling of dead connections mainly for connection
pooling(Bug report from Robert John Shepherd).
2) Change to not abort on erros(e.g. invalid client_encoding) during
CC_send_settings() (bug report from firstname.lastname@example.org).
2002 Nov 06
Use thread-safe functions(xxxx_r) if possible.
2002 Nov 07
Thread safe driver is available on some platforms.
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.