PostgreSQL @ FOSDEM 2022
Date: 2022-02-05 – 2022-02-06
This event is recognised under the community event guidelines
FOSDEM Code of Conduct
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community.
The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- Get in touch with other developers and projects
- Be informed about the latest developments in the free software world
- Be informed about the latest developments in the open source world
- Attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers
- To promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions
- Participation and attendance is totally free, though the organizers gratefully accept donations and sponsorship
The devroom will be held on 6th of February 2022, online Submission link.
- 25 min of content + 5 min of questions
- 45 min of content + 10 min of questions
If you have submitted for previous FOSDEM editions, remember to use your already existing account on Pentabarf. Make sure to fill out the 'person' details. We need a name, photo, biography and contact information.
Call for Papers Committee
The CfP committee:
- Laetitia Avrot
- Dave Cramer
- Pavlo Golub
The reference time will be Brussels local lime (CET).
Talks must be pre-recorded in advance, and will be streamed during the event. This is a hard requirement from the FOSDEM organizers for which we can not make an exception.
Q/A session will be live.
A facility will be provided for attendees to chat between themselves.
A facility will be provided for attendees to submit questions.
If you would like to give a talk, present a project or show off some coding skills, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Submission platform
- Deadline: 26th of December 2021
- Announcement of selected talks: 7th of January 2022
- Be sure to properly fill your Pentabarf profile (Person) with:
- Your name
- A speaker bio
- Your contact information (for the organizers)
Then submit your talk (or event)
- "talks" are named "events" in Pentabarf
- Track must be "PostgreSQL Devroom"
- Duration must be "00:25:00" or "00:50:00"
- Event type must be "Lecture"
- Abstract is the text that goes in the FOSDEM booklet
FOSDEM 2022 (the entire event) is organized by the FOSDEM team. The PostgreSQL Devroom is organized by PostgreSQL Europe. For questions, please contact contact(at)fosdempgday(dot)org.
Posted by PostgreSQL Europe.
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any
events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered