pgDay Santiago 2019
Location: Santiago, Chile, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Language: Spanish; Castilian
pgDay Santiago 2019 will be held in Hotel Director Vitacura (Av. Vitacura 3600, Santiago), with Spanish-language talks from expert speakers in a range of topics:
- New features in PostgreSQL 12
- PostgreSQL 13: what's cooking for the next one?
- Management of large PostgreSQL deployments
- Case studies, migration stories, user stories, support stories
- Tools and utilities for PostgreSQL
- Stories or tooling for performance, tuning, management, etc
- Replication, clustering, high availability, disaster recovery, backups
- Performance benchmarking
- Orchestration, automation, DevOps, continuous integration
The Call for Papers will be open until September 15th. Submit yours today!
Posted by Grupo de Usuarios de PostgreSQL de Chile (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any
events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered