1st Meetup of Islamabad PUG
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
You should be a part of this PUG if you:
- Are a PostgreSQL enthusiast looking to connect with like-minded individuals
- Are interested in knowing more about and working with open source software
- Have queries regarding PostgreSQL and need a forum to float them
- Want to use PostgreSQL in your organization but don’t know how to
- Want to know more about the most advanced open source database in the world
At our first meetup, Umair Shahid will introduce PostgreSQL, its roots & community, and also some of the NoSQL / Big Data features in the latest releases of PostgreSQL. Ibrar Ahmed will talk about Foreign Data Wrappers for Hadoop and MongoDB.
Join now: http://www.meetup.com/Islamabad-PostgreSQL-User-Group/
Posted by 2ndQuadrant Ltd (info@2ndQuadrant.com).
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any
events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered