The following talks about PostgreSQL are happening at EuroPython:
* Data Driven Cache Invalidation (by Magnus Hagander - Redpill Linpro AB)
* PL/Python – Python inside the PostgreSQL RDBMS (by Peter Geogeghan - 2ndQuadrant)
* PostgreSQL - the database-sister of Python (by Harald Massa - 2ndQuadrant)
* Getting ready for PostgreSQL 9.1 (by Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant)
* Writing a parallel and distributed tool for backing up a multi-terabyte data (by Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant)
For more detailed information about the talks, please refer to the conference schedule: http://ep2011.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2011/.
For information about registrations to the event, please refer to EuroPython's website: http://ep2011.europython.eu/.
Posted by 2ndQuadrant Ltd (info@2ndQuadrant.com).
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered whatsoever.