PostgreSQL CHAR(10) is an international conference that aims to stimulate discussion and development of technologies in the areas of:
* Clustering technologies
* High Availability solutions
* Replication techniques
* Distributed Cacheing and Querying
* Parallel & Massively Parallel processing
* Grid Architectures
* Remote & Distributed processing
* Load balancing
* Recovery and Resilience
and will cover PostgreSQL and derived technologies, plus associated or underlying technologies such as distributed filesystems, cacheing, networking or hardware. Open source or otherwise.
The Conference will be split 80% talks, 20% meetings and groups. The conference is timed to be at the start of development cycle for the next PostgreSQL release, so will be a key meeting place for launching new development projects. Talks will be selected based upon their novelty but also upon their ability to explain to a wide audience of users, architects, developers and infrastructure specialists.
Talks may cover any of the following topics:
* User implementation experience
* Comparisons and migration experiences
* Product/project overviews
* Latest news from specific projects
* Benchmarking, performance or detailed investigations
* Internals and design, including future project proposals
* Advanced theory and new academic work
* Visionary papers on requirements or industry directions
Posted by 2ndQuadrant Ltd (info@2ndQuadrant.com).
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered whatsoever.