Re: [ANN] pg.el v0.2 -- Emacs Lisp interface to PostgreSQL

From: Eric Marsden <emarsden(at)mail(dot)dotcom(dot)fr>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ANN] pg.el v0.2 -- Emacs Lisp interface to PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-07-22 12:05:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

tl> Would the CL version be available for the Postgres source tree?
tl> It could form a basis for a generic implementation (with, of
tl> course, some socket-specific stuff).

ok, that is probably the best solution. I will have to clean it up a
little first, but if I remember correctly I wrote wrappers for the
socket code in CLISP, CMUCL and ACL.

--
Eric Marsden
It's elephants all the way down