Re: postgres 7.2.1 parse bug

From: Amin Abdulghani <amin(at)quantiva(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Amin Abdulghani <amin(at)quantiva(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres 7.2.1 parse bug
Date: 2002-07-30 15:07:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Was the "new behavior" introduced in 7.2 or 7.2.1? For
me it seems effective 7.2.1. 7.2 seems to go with the
old one. So in 7.2:.
insert into testa values ('{"bob"
,"moo",ab"x"yz,"","theend"}');

produces x as the third array element and its in 7.2.1
its abxyz.

Thanks..
Amin

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:41:35 -0400