> Subject says it all ... :)
I'm not sure. I'm accessing via dial-up right now; my father-in-law
managed to have an industrial accident on Thanksgiving, so this is my
first chance to check.
FWIW, can we *NEVER* do a release on a major holiday in a country with
1/3 of our volunteers, again? I accessing e-mail from my in-laws'
As far as I know, the following steps still need to be taken:
1) Notifying all translators and collecting translated versions.
2) Assembling an e-mailing list for press
3) Createing a cleaned-up version of the changes page for press.
4) Checking/fixing the links on the Advocacy site.
5) Sending out the release to the e-mail list from 2)
I will do the first half of 1), but I need someone else to collect the
responses, as I am on webmail at the moment.
I will attempt to do 3 and send the version to Robert; however, working
on this computer is downright painful (limited to 20wpm) so no
Sorry to "duck out" on this, but I underestimated the difficulty of
working in rural Oregon.
In response to
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2002-11-30 06:25:04|
|Subject: Request for translation help, if possible|
|Previous:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2002-11-30 06:00:57|
|Subject: Re: The list of translators|