Re: newbie question: . . .

From: Russ McBride <Russ(at)psyex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: newbie question: . . .
Date: 2001-09-17 19:18:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Nick,

Thanks.  That appears to have done the trick.  At the next step, I'm
getting a weir error from within the Webobjects EOModeler that says:

NSCFDictionary.setObject:ForKey:attempt to insert nil key

This might be a question better suited for the Webobjects folks though  . . .

Russ

--------------
Russ-

> My connection window gives me the option of specifying the name of my
> driver.  When I type in
>
> postgresql.jar

I'm not sure if this will solve it, but I'd guess that when your application
asks for the name of the drivers, it is looking for the class, not the jar
file, so your response would be: org.postgresql.Driver

-Nick

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Denis BucherDate: 2001-09-18 17:07:34