Re: docs cleanup patch

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: docs cleanup patch
Date: 2010-04-14 06:48:23
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> Magnus Hagander escribió:
>> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 04:43, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> > Didn't change:
>> >  * be-secure.c: the URL http://www.skip-vpn.org/spec/numbers.html is
>> > down, and I can't find an active copy anywhere else, so I didn't try
>> > to change this. archive.org still has it though (
>> > http://web.archive.org/web/20011212141438/http://www.skip-vpn.org/spec/numbers.html
>> > )
>>
>> The page in archive.org also refers to skip.org, which has expired and
>> been eaten. Perhaps we should just remove that comment completely?
>
> Eh?  The above link works for me (and contains suggested DH parameters,
> though not in the format expected by be-secure.c).

Interesting - must be a routing issue or something then, because I
still can't get to it. I've tried from machines in several different
countries, though... Does the content of what you get on the site
actually match what you get on the site itself?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/