Re: register a service in Windows

From: "Josi Perez (3T Systems)" <josiperez3t(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: register a service in Windows
Date: 2010-04-29 20:19:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Peter, thank you for your efforts in try to help me and sorry for send the
message directly to you, not for the list.
No success yet - I'm starting (and stoping) manually the 2 extra services.

About the locale, I removed this option at initdb - I will try to solve this
after the service is running.
If I use pg_ctl runservice, I got the message:
1063 ERROR_FAILED_SERVICE_CONTROLLER_CONNECT The service process could not
connect to the service controller.

If I use pg_ctl register, I continue to receive the same error - no matter
what I do:
can not open the service manager

I made a Google search and looks like no one have problems with pg_ctl
register.
Probably I am doing a stupid thing, but I can not see what.
Sugestions?

Thank you in advance,
Josi Perez