Re: Compiling pgadmin on SuSE 9.1

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: michael(dot)eschweiler(at)t-online(dot)de, fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling pgadmin on SuSE 9.1
Date: 2004-08-09 11:14:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Michael, Adam,

----Message d'origine----
>De: Michael(dot)Eschweiler(at)t-online(dot)de (Michael Eschweiler)
>A: Adam H.Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-support] Compiling pgadmin on SuSE 9.1
>Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:57:21 +0200
>Copie à: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>
>Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2004 23:33 schrieben Sie:
>> On Aug 5, 2004, at 3:18 PM, Michael Eschweiler wrote:
>I subscribed to the list (since february 2004) so I searched the list but I
>didn't find any patch. (The only thing that looks like a patch was
>pgadmin3_1.0.2-0.1.diff.gz but this was not from you and I don't know what to
>do with this.)

Yeah, that's "mine", it's a bad hack which was able to help
some of us but which should not be applied anymore I think.

>Therefore I would appreciate if you could send it once more.

The patch Adam is talking about is one sent to pgadmin-hackers
I believe.
You can find the thread here (the patch is available from here
too):
http://www.mail-archive.com/pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org/msg03788.html

To apply it you should go in the pgadmin3 directory from your
checkout and type:
patch -p0 < thePathToThePatch (if -p0 does not work, try -p1).

Then bootstrap like described on the website and compile.

HTH

Regards,
Raphaël