Re: Cannot Add user

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot Add user
Date: 2003-10-28 14:25:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Jean-Michel,

Just for information, the experimental repository contains the wx snapshots that I use for daily pgadmin3 builds (this is documented).
The repository I indicated in my previous mail contains the future offical package that will build independtly from an external wx (this is really new and not documented).

regards,
Raphaël