Re: Mac OS X

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: victor(at)tosti(dot)dk
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net
Subject: Re: Mac OS X
Date: 2003-11-03 18:09:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Victor!

Thank you for using pgAdmin. Mac OS X port is mostly done by Adam H. Pendleton and last time I heard news about it the product was running but with strange behaviour for everything concerning the fonts. As far as I understood, Mac OS X lacks a real good unicode support which partly breaks the build.

May be Adam (cced) will be able to tell more...

Regards,
Raphaël