Re: Call for vote, next meeting location

From: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)cs(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for vote, next meeting location
Date: 2005-02-26 00:55:51
Lists: sfpug

Josh> Of course, if someone offered us a meeting location near
Josh> BART in Berkely/Oakland then this discussion could be
Josh> mooted. Hey, UCB folks, perhaps you could book us a meeting
Josh> room?

A meeting room is really not a problem in Soda Hall .. especially if
it's after hours. Of course, people need to be badged in etc.

My attendance on tuesdays/thursdays is, however, a non-starter - a
long story involving my wife's class schedule, and our dog's walking
needs :-)

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh