Re: The Tutorial(TM)

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The Tutorial(TM)
Date: 2004-01-08 04:05:14
Lists: pgsql-docs

In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian) transmitted:
> David Fetter wrote:
>> Kind people,
>>
>> I was looking over the Tutorial section, and noticed that Foreign Keys
>> is in the "Advanced" section. I believe this is a mistake, and would
>> like to patch up the difference. What files are involved in the
>> source tree apart from doc/src/sgml/query.sgml and
>> doc/src/sgml/query.sgml ?
>>
>> TIA :)
>
> I think you just move the section and submit a patch.

I submitted a patch on the "advanced" section to the patches list a
bit over a week ago; haven't seen anything flow through yet...
--
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('cbbrowne','acm.org').
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sap.html