Problem in Cygwin1.DLL

From: Larry Adams <larryjadams(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem in Cygwin1.DLL
Date: 2004-06-12 03:12:55
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I have what appears to be a problems that has been floating around the board
for quite some time. I have a multithreaded application that using the
pthread commands. When you look at the task manager, the appllication is
accomplishing the thread "popen" commands using the command "sh.exe".
Unfortunately, the "sh.exe" will hang from time to time and the processor will
go to 100% and stay there for ever (or until I kill the process).

Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Larry